Sunday, July 20, 2014

In Life...

With the group of young people finding joy in giving their time, talent and
even their limited treasures for the greater glory of God by serving as
young missionaries. They are the members of the New Generation, a youth
group of The Lord's Flock Catholic Charismatic Community.





"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." -Romans 12:2 (ESV)


In my life experiences, with all the places that I have been and with many people that I met. I knew I will still have many places to go, people to meet and experiences to have. But I can say that somehow those taught me something:

That it's by LOVE that we SACRIFICE and SERVE.

It's by PATIENCE that we UNDERSTAND and FORGIVE.

It's by TRIALS that we become STRONG and GAIN WISDOM.

And, it's only by SHARING that we BECOME BLESSINGS to others.

Get it? I hope you catch me!!!


Prayer:
Lord, Thank you. Help me to love, to be patient, to be strong and be able to share. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment