Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Inspired by The Pangasinan Auto Enthusiasts

The members of Pangasinan Auto Enthusiasts.


"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." -Matthew 6:33 (NIV)

I was invited by the members of the Pangasinan Auto Enthusiasts to join them during their second meet and greet event after they were organized. The Organization was organized to unite all auto groups in the whole of Pangasinan Province.

When I arrived at their meeting place, I was quite hesitant to join the group. An all-men group thinking who will listen to me from among them. But my adopted brother Allan introduced me to them. They were so warm and hospitable.
The members a they listened to my short message.
They were happy in welcoming me to the gatherings All of them shook my hand and smiled at me.  

What inspired me most, when I started praying over them and blessing them, they really showed respect to God. They put God first in their foundation, they put God first in their activities..

I see hope. As long as there are men acknowledging their need of God, we will have families that are connected to God! Families that will become beacon of light and that will become inspiration to many. As long as there are auto enthusiasts that respect and love God above all our hi-ways will be safe!

Prayer:
While blessing the members.

Lord, bless these Auto Enthusiasts, may many be inspired by them and through them. Keep them safe always. Amen.                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment