Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Be Better Than Me

Giving Talk to hundreds of young people. Photo credit: TLF Media&Arts

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." -Hebrews 12:14 (ESV)

In one of the many youth gatherings that I have been invited to give talks, as usual after the event, a somehow meet and greet happened. Many young people are approaching me for photo ops and for pray over. Some thanking me while some just wanted to ask for blessings.

One young fellow as he approached me and full of excitement he said; "Father, you're my idol. I want to be like you!"

I smiled, then soflty told him: "Please be better than me."

Prayer:
Lord, I want to give back to You all the praises and glory. I am nothing without you. May we all strive to be better people, better Christians. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment