Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Birthday Learning

Photo Credit: TLF Media and Arts Ministry


"Listen, ...accept what I say, and the years of your life will be many." -Proverbs 4:10 (NIV)



I celebrated my 33rd Birthday on August 21, 2014 with a very personal retreat. An intimate day with the Lord. I decided to do it this year as I recognized my need of going back to my experiences with Jesus and looking forward to what the good Lord still want me to do.

In one of the the prayer and reflection moments I had on that day, I realized one thing:

As I grow old, the golden years of my life may not come back but the good relations and memories will stay in our hearts forever.

I should always praise God for the past. I must always be thankful to Him for the present and I shall trust the Lord for the future.

Simple lessons that I should live for!

Prayer:
Lord, thank you for the gift of life. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment