Saturday, December 28, 2013

True Love, True Friendship

Mark known to many as Onlok is a friend and a partner in all (charities and gimmiks).
we tried to be understanding to each one and even make "sabayan" in style and others.
Taken in one of our travels to Nueva Ecija while having lunch together.

"A friend loves at all times..." - Proverbs 17:17


One evening while sorting out photos taken with Mark Anthony N. Tayo whom I considered my best friend and partner in all I do, both in my personal and public (ministerial) life. I remember this story which I wanted to dedicate to him. 

There was an accident. A boy was in danger of death. He lost a great amount of blood. Blood transfusion was very badly needed. They asked for blood donors. Among the blood donors was a young boy. He freely volunteered and offered his blood.

The blood transfusion was done and it was successful. The young blood donor asked the doctor, "Will he live?" The doctor answered him positively. The doctor asked the boy, "You are young. What made you decide to give your blood? Were you not afraid? The Young boy answered, "I was not. I gave my blood because I love him. He is my friend."

To Mark, this I will do for our friendship. 

To all, I hope we learn to love, respect and give importance to your friends and for the friendship. God bless!

Prayer:

Lord, thank you for the gift of friends. Thank you for your own friendship with us. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment