Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Praying At The Cab

The hanged plastic-laminated poster of
the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus just
at the back of the driver's seat.
"Lord, teach us to pray..." -Luke 11:1

One day as I took a cab (taxi), for the first time I took the back seat and I was surprised with what I have seen. A plastic-laminated poster of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus with prayer in it is hanging at the back of the driver's seat. The picture with prayer just in front of me or of any passenger taking it. I was so happy to see that. I prayed the prayer, then thank the driver whom I forgot to ask the name.

In another instance, as I took the back seat of a taxi, I saw a prayer hanged also just at the back off it's front seat A Traveler's prayer. As I prayed it, my fear vanished and feel good and safe as we travel. The prayer reminded me to entrust everything to God.

I just thought that these taxis and their owners and drivers are agents of Evangelization. They are reminding us that there is indeed God. Just pray and we will experience His mighty power.

Prayer: 
Lord, thank you very much for using places, people, things and even situations to remind us of your loving presence. Amen.
The Traveler's Prayer in one of the Taxis
I was very fortunate to take in one of my
travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment