Friday, April 11, 2014

Sor Techie Rodriguez: A Woman of Great Faith

Sor Techie Rodriguez, Founding Elder of The Lord's Flock
Catholic Charismatic Community.
 (Photo from Bro. Froilan Hong's FB)
"Increase our faith." -Luke 17:5

I graduated the Life in the Spirit Seminar from the Lord's Flock Catholic Charismatic Community way back in 3003 while I was still a seminarian. It was then that I met this woman of great faith, w call her Sor Techie. (Sor is latin for sister)

Her faith in God and His Divine Providence was so impressive and inspiring that I myself was drawn into it. My seminary days, I always seek the Lord and entrusted to Him everything. When I became a priest, I lived in the "Faith Principle" of Sor Techie.

The Miracle that happened in building the Heritage and Sanctuary of the Community happened also in many of my projects. Why? I trusted the Lord the way Sor Techie trusted Him and His providence.


Prayer: 
Lord, thank you for giving your Church the gift of Sor Techie Rodriguez, who did not only preach Your Holy Word but inspired us to trust you as she does. Bless her and her mission and all the members and elders of the Lord's Flock Catholic Charismatic Community. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment