Thursday, October 3, 2013

Father?!? What?!?

Dog strap found in the accident scene.

"Lying lips are abomination to the Lord..." -Proverbs 12:22 (ESV)

There was a car accident. People came out to see the victim and to know what happened. They surrounded the victim. Timely, a newspaper reporter happened to pass by. He thought of sensational news, but he he could not see the victim because of the crowd. He could not go nearer. People would not give way to him.

He thought of a gimmick. He shouted on top of his voice, "Make way! I am the father of the victim! Let me pass! Give way for me, please!"

The people surprisingly looked at him. He shouted the more, "I am the father of the victim! Let me see him!"

The people moved out and gave way to him. He saw the victim. To his surprised, the victim was just a dog.

When we are lying we put ourselves to shamefulness.


Prayer:

Lord, let me not speak of lies. Let me always be truthful in all things. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment