Thursday, October 10, 2013

New Life

My friend Mark Anthony N. Tayo who recognized God's goodness in bringing
him to a newness of life. He recognizes God's unbounded love for him.

"Behold, I am making all things new...Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." -Revelations 21:5 (ESV)

Sharing another SMS (text message from my friend Mark Anthony N. Tayo which he sent me on October 10, 2013 at 11:20 in the evening:

"wow grabe ka naman ohhh, bakit ganyan ka mag-isip at magsalita? kinilabutan ako promise...napakalalim at napakatalinghaga...at napakamakabuluhan mong tao..."

(wow, you're really great ohhh, why you think and speak that way? I have goosebumps promise...it was so meaningful...you're such a good person...)

The following touched me most again:

"basta pasalamat talaga ako sa'yo at kay Papa Lord kasi binigyan n'yo ako ng 2nd life...meaning patay na ako nung wala ka pa. Eh dumating ka kaya eto!! I'm back at buhay na buhay para ipakitang may kabutihan pa din talaga at gawin ang mga mabubuting gawain na 'di ko pa nagagawa..."

(I am very thankful to you and to the Lord because you have given me 2nd life...meaning I have been dead when you came...you're now here so this is it!! I'm back and alive to show the goodness and do the the good things I wasn't able to do...)

I shared this because I am really touched by his recognition of the goodness of God. He acknowledged the life which out of God's goodness restored in him. I am happy that somehow, God made me an instrument to bring my friend into life and hope again.

Remember this, there are souls that as a priest I cannot bring closer to God but you my dear readers can! There are souls that can only be saved through you. Let us be open to God and his grace, we might be His instruments of bring others back to life again.

Prayer:

Lord, thank you for using me to bring life to a friend. Please continue guiding him towards the newness of life. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment