Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Man in the Drive-Thru



"..let each of you gently consider the others as more important than yourselves." -Philippians 2:3

Whenever I am on the go, I do not want to waste time. One time, while I am rushing going to my scheduled meeting and I was so hungry, I asked Kuya Santie, my driver to pass by a fast-food restaurant.

Seeing long lines in almost all its cashier section, I asked him to just take a drive-thru. As we turned the corner, I was surprised to see a man walking, making his order, went to the next window to pay. I saw the crew's face in amazement!

Wow, what a very resourceful man. I thought I have better idea. But this man has!

Sometimes, we need to learn from people around us. We don't just stick to what we know. We don't just stick to what we thought is good. We don't just stick to our own ideas. Others may have the best!


Prayer: 

Lord, thank you for opening my eyes to the truth that I do not have all the best in life. Help me recognize the good in others. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment