Monday, September 30, 2013

A Priest At All Time

Taken during the Blessing of the Chapel of Jesus,
the Bread of Life of the Eucharistic Formation House
when I was it's Rector and Formator.
"You are a priest forever in the order of Melchizedek" -Psalm 110:4

In some of the chapels where I usually celebrate the Sunday Holy Mass because they do not have a sacristy or a place where I can vest myself for the celebration, I usually wear the chasuble at the door of chapel.

One Sunday, as I am already vesting, a little boy was observing me. He approached me and asked:

"Are you going to change into a priest?"

I smiled and everybody who heard him smiled, too.

A very awakening experience.

I must be a priest every time and all the time, any where and every where!

Prayer:

Lord, forgive me for the times that I seem to be not living my priesthood. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment