Monday, September 16, 2013

Mama's Boy

I am my Mama's boy.
"...behold, your son!...behold, your mother!" -John19:26-27

I remember my first involvement to the Block Rosary in my homeplace in Carmen, Zaragoza, Nueva Ecija. I was jus a little boy then when I joined the members of the Kilusang Katoliko Ng Carmen (KKC) in bringing the image of Our Lady of Fatima to different household encouraging families to pray the Holy Rosary. Since then I started my devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary.

I was ten when I consecrated my life to her and ask her to take care of me and lead me to the Heart of Jesus because I want to serve Him.

The Blessed Mother never failed me, I was ordained a priest in May 7, 2007 at her Shrine in Ermita, Manila under her title Nuestra Senora de Guia. On that day I consecrated my priestly life to her.

She is faithful and never left me. I always feel her maternal protection and love. Everything I do in my priestly ministry I always ask her to accompany me. I am indeed my Mama's boy.


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for giving Your Mother to be my Mother, too. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment