Monday, September 16, 2013

Have A Vision

Giving catechesis among children in Basco Parish, teaching them to
envision whom they wanted to be in the future to be of great service
to the Church and the community.
 

"A desire fulfilled is sweet to the soul" -Proverbs 13:19 (ESV)


In classroom, when teaching my college students and even in my catechetical classes among children I always tell them to set goals, to dream dreams, to envision themselves whom they wanted to be in the future.

I teach young people life planning. I always do it because I still remember a very short story about a blind man talking to God.

The blind man asked God:
"Can there be anything worse than losing one's eyesight?"

God replied:
"Yes, and it is losing one's vision!"

Do we get it? Don't lose your vision in life.


Prayer:

Lord, help me to reach my goal and may it be for your greater glory. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment