Friday, September 13, 2013

Butterflies Teach Us

Butterflies like flowers.

"For to me, to live is Christ; and to die is gain." -Philippians 1:21 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

I had visited many Butterfly Gardens in many different places I visited and they always captures my heart. Their beautiful colors put me in awe. They are amazing. I visit Butterfly Gardens because I missed my childhood seeing a lot of butterflies just within our home garden in Nueva Ecija. Now, they are gone. I seldom see butterflies whenever I come home.

In one of my visits to a Butterfly Garden in Bohol, I learned that butterflies just live only 14 days. 

Yes, a butterfly has only 14 days to live, but still it flies joyfully and capturing many hearts like mine.

Friends, each moment in life is precious, let us use it to glorify God. Remember that it's not how long we live, but it's how we live it.

Only life lived for Christ and in Christ will have its eternal value. Let's keep it within our hearts and learn from the butterflies!


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for my life, may I use it to glorify you and capture hearts to be led in you. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment