Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sr. Margaret Wong: Tireless Handmaid of the Eucharistic Lord

Sr. Margaret Wong in her one of Eucharistic Evangelization Talks in
Basco, Batanes, Philippines.

"She opens her heart to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy. " -Proverbs 31:20 (ESV)


I first met Sor Margaret Wong during my first Healing Rally in Macau, she heads the Eucharistic Oblates for the Vulnerable based in Hong Kong and founded by the good Cardinal Joseph Zen. They have Adoration and Formation Centre in Macau where I am celebrating daily Holy Masses whenever I visit Macau.

Sor Margaret is very inspiring with her works for the needy and for the sick. Her works among the disable is incomparable. She is also traveling doing Eucharistic Evangelization, encouraging people to adore Jesus in the Most Blessed Sacrament. She also works among the spiritually poor.

She was very instrumental in building the first ever 24-Hour Eucharistic Adoration Chapel in Basco, Batanes. She supported it with much prayers and financially, too.

She is my spiritual mother and sister, my partner in my ministry. She helped me a lot finding benefactors for my projects and supported me with her prayers.

Sor Margaret Wong, an inspiration and a friend. She is indeed a true handmaid of Jesus, our Eucharistic Lord and King.


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for giving the Church Sor Margaret Wong, bless her and keep her always in your loving arms. May she continue to inspire many with her works and words. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Praise the Lord Very spiritual and inspirational to hear it Please remember me in your prayers

    ReplyDelete