Monday, September 2, 2013

Little Things Great

My first painting using pencil under the instruction of Ms. Ming Ong
of Kathang Kamay in Quezon City.


"Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?" -1 Corinthians 1:20


For me to do something more, I asked Teacher Ming Ong of Kathang Kamay to gave me a one on one painting class in her residence in Quezon City. By the way thanks to her husband who was so supportive, too of my works. What a wonderful couple with their beautiful baby.

During my first day of class with Teacher Ming, she gave me backgrounds on the basics of painting and the different techniques. 

She also said that there are different sizes of brushes to be used in painting and she took a small, I think the smallest of all brushes and said that it is very much important to finish a wonderful work of art. It is to be used to show the fullest details of the painting.

I remember Blessed Andre Bessette once said: "It is with the smallest brushes that artists paint the most beautiful pictures."

Let us not look at our littleness. Let us not look at our limitations. We focus on the grace of God.

Remember that God does the most through the little!

We ca also do great things in many little ways!


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for choosing me though I am little in the eyes of the world. Use me, Lord. With you I can accomplish great things. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment