Saturday, August 31, 2013

PUSH!

Taken at Sabtang Island, Batanes

"If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you will, and it will be done for you." -John 15:7


I received an SMS (text message, a quote) from my Tita Cherry:

God showed me a rock, He told me to push it as hard as I can. I did it for many years but nothing happened, it didn't move even a little.

Then, I told God:

"Sorry, I failed to do it."

He responded:

"My dear child, your task is only to push, not to move it."

Lesson: PUSH stands for

P-ray
U-ntil
S-omething
H-appens

Oh, yes, I just realized after reading this that indeed God doesn't want us to suffer much. He just only wants us to follow Him. Learn to follow Him and see how His mighty power works.

Follow His commands and you will experience Him working miracles and wonders in your lives.

Give it a try and it works! Just PUSH!


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for your commands. Thank you for your words. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment