Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spiritual Bonding

Holy Mass during my personal Camp with the Lord,
joined by some boys in my Parish.


"I desire then that in every place the men should pray..." -1 Timothy 2:8 (ESV)

It is part of my life to take some days or an overnight of silence which I called "Personal Camp with the Lord". I dedicate some moments of silence in prayers and meditations. I usually go to a place where I can see the beauty of nature or a place where I am far from my working place. A place of solitude.

During those days I am usually being joined by some youngsters, mostly altar servers to assist me in the celebration of the Holy Mass and to have some people where I can share thoughts during those moments of reflections. 

Those days where very refreshing and it energizes me not just spiritually but even physically. Sharing this to encourage people out there to give yourself some breaks from your works or daily routine and find time to just be with the Lord.

In every places I choose to stay for the Camp, I see to it that Holy Mass will be celebrated there to consecrate the place and of course to thank the good Lord for the nourishment he gives me in serving the people he has entrusted me.


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for the many opportunities of being with you alone. Amen.

1 comment: