Saturday, August 31, 2013

Less Talk, Less Mistakes

Bonding with relatives in Macau

"Be careful what yuo say... A careless talker destroys himself." -Proverbs 13:3 (GNT)

I do not usually go for public toilet but one time while in a Mall here in Metro Manila, I really feel the need, so I went for it.

When in a cubicle, the guy from the other cubicle just said: "Hello!" and I answered, "Hi!"

"How are you?" he asked. "I am fine here." I answered.

"What are you doing over there?" he continued. "Oh, just doing the same as you." I answered back.

"Can I come over?" he asked again. 

Feeling some discomforts with the conversation, I just said: "Oh, sorry, I am quite busy right now."

Then he suddenly said: "Hey dude, can I just call you back in a minute, there is someone over the next cubicle answering all my questions while conversing with you!"

Hahaha! I realized that the guy was actually talking to someone over his mobile phone.

Before going out, feeling ashamed, I made it sure the guy was already gone. Hehehe. What an experience to teach me not to be so assuming.

Less talk, less mistakes.


Prayer:

Lord, teach me to be silent sometimes to listen only to you. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment