Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Mother's Birthing Day

With my beloved mother, Vicky in Macau


"She is worth far more than jewels! She is a hard worker, strong and industrious. She knows the value of everything she makes, and works late into the night." -Proverbs 31:10, 17-18


In August 21 of 1981 a woman gave birth to me. This great woman works so hard so that I and my other siblings can avail of education. Her hard works and prayers helped me realized my vocation to the priesthood.

Today is her birthing day. The day I was born. The day she choose to bring me to life. The day she bring me out into the world to see God's wonderful creation.

I honor her today. She is my mother. She is the great woman in my life. My Nanay. I love you!


Prayer:

Lord, thank for my life. Thank you for giving me my mother. Please continue to bless her and be with her always. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment