Friday, August 23, 2013

Jesus In The Heart

One of the beneficiaries of
The Fr. Zenki's PROJECT-ARAL
that distributes free school supplies to pupils in
Public Elementary Schools in provinces.
"that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, rooted and grounded in love. " -Ephesians 3:17 (NAB)

I read the story of John, a little boy getting ready for school and his mother having a conversation one morning.

"Where is your pen and notebooks?" asked the mother.

"In my bag Mom." answered John.

"How about the sandwich and fruit juice?"

"Mom, they are in the lunchbox."

"And your coins?"

"Here in my pocket."

"How about the habilin ni Mommy?"

"They are all in my head."

"And how about Jesus? Where is He?" the last question Mom asked.

"Jesus? Oh, He is always in my heart, mommy." the little John answered.


Let us be like John, let Jesus be the King of our hearts. Let Jesus always reigns in our hearts.


Prayer:

Come, Lord Jesus be my King. Reign in my heart so that I may love as you love. Amen.

1 comment: