Friday, September 13, 2013

Be Simple, Don't Complicate Life!

Ice cream makes me simply happy.
"How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple?" -Proverbs 1:22 (ESV)


When I was a teenager I used to make life complicated. I like to complicate things too much.

But when getting some age and wisdom, I learned to make things simple. And I want to share it with people:

Are we missing someone? Call them.

Do we want to meet people? Then invite them.

Want to be understood? Explain.


Have some questions needing answers? Ask.

We do't like things? Say it.

Do we like it? State it.

Do we love someone? Then prove it!

Do we want something? Ask for it in the best possible way to get a Yes.

Let's be simple and happy because life is always too short for regrets. Live happy. Live simply!



Prayer:

Lord, thank you for this uncomplicated life I have right now. Thank you for the virtue of simplicity. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment