Friday, September 13, 2013

Upon Waking Up

Upon waking up, after I say my Daily Consecration Prayer, I used to read
 newspapers for me to be updated on what is need to be prayed for on the day.
Newspapers help me know the present situations that I should be praying for.

"Awake, O sleeper, and arise..., and Christ will shine on you." -Ephesians 5:14 ESV


I realized that for so long, I have been experiencing a miracle every day of my life. Yes, waking up daily is indeed a great Miracle.

I mean, there's a big possibility for us to stay asleep forever. But imagine God beside our bed, tapping our shoulder, saying:

"Hey, My child, wake up! Let's face another day together."


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for staying with me always. Thank you for being with me everyday of my life. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment