Friday, September 27, 2013

Bodegera Ng Diyos



The heart that loves gives. Photo from FB page of Stewardship
"But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth..." -Deuteronomy 8:18 (NIV)

I had a lady friend who despite we just knew each other for quite a short time is very much supportive already of all my works and apostolate.

Whenever I asked her to give some help she is always ready to extend her helping hands. She never hesitated. Actually I was so touched when she told me that she is trusting me. I thank the Lord for her trust.

One day, I sent him an SMS (text message) thanking her for everything, for all the support and trust but most especially for really giving for the ministry without counting anything in return, she just asked me to always remember her in my prayers which I am faithfully doing.

I was moved to tears by her very simple and humble reply:

"Father, pareho lang po tayo ng adhikain. Lahat po yan galing sa Kanya. Ipinadaan lang po sa akin. Bodegera lang po ako ng Diyos :)"

What a humble and faithful steward of God she is. I am inspired by her to do more and give more myself for the service.

[Note: Bodegera from the root word bogeda, a place where goods are being stored. Bodegera (female) Bodegero (male) is a person in-charge of those goods.]


Prayer:

Lord, thank you for giving me this friend, you know her, she doesn't want her name to be mentioned for she always want to be anonymous. I ask you Lord to always bless her and keep her and her family from sickness and danger. Thank you also for challenging me to give more and do something more through her. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment