Monday, September 16, 2013

Shaky Bridge

Thumbs Up to God!
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways my ways, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways than your ways..." -Isaiah 55:8-9 (NASB)


Sharing a story I read:

A man was walking on an old shaky bridge. He prayed for help and saw God on the other side of the bridge.

He asked God to come near him and help him cross, but God didn't come.

The man got angry and with great difficulty, he crossed the shaky bridge to confront God.

To his surprise when he reached the other side, he saw God holding the broken old bridge.

When we pray, we thought God never hear us. We asked Him for something and when did not receive, we thought God is not listening to us.

Remember this, God's ways are better and even more amazing than ours. When we pray, we let His will be done. Trust Him and you will realized God is actually giving you the best you that you never expected.

God is good all the time and all the time God is good!


Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for not leaving me. Thank you for being always there for me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment