Monday, May 26, 2014

Macau, Hope For China and All The World

Ruins of St. Paul
"You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden." -Matthew 5:14 (ESV)

As I am in Macau for another visit and as I usually do, as I pray for Macau and for all those who live here I was so engrossed and saw a vision that one day, Macau will shine. Yes, she will shine as a light for the whole of China that will bring the light to all nations.

Macau is a city set on a hill. Macau becomes the seat of all missionary efforts for the whole of China. This is the entry point for missionaries who wanted to enter China and evangelize. Many convertions will happen in China, the Gospel will be brought to the Mainland China. Then China will be converted and it will be powerful not in ammunitions but in witnessing to the beauty of the Gospel. To the beauty of living in accordance with the principle and righteousness of God.

Filipinos working in Macau will witness to the faith. Many Chinese in Macau will become Missionaries (mostly members of the laity) to their own beloved Chinese land. We thank the Portuguese Missionaries and people for planting the seed of faith in this wonderful City.
The Flag of Macao

Many young people from this City will be called to be in love with the Christ and His Church that will bring witness to their new-found friendship with Him.

The Missionaries, the Religious based in Macau will be working much for it, but their labor will never be wasted.

I continue to pray for the fulfillment of this prophesy. In the name of the Risen Lord and with the witnessing of all who have found and experience His power in their lives. Macau will be converted and from here the whole of China and the world!


Prayer:
Lord Jesus, I continue to lift up to you this City, bless her and her wonderful people. Bless the efforts of your Church with her missionaries. Bless the labor of Bishop Jose Lai Hung-seng and his clergy. Bless our Filipino Workers here that they may be witnesses to their faith. Bless all those who have experienced the power of your resurrection that they may be empowered by the Holy Spirit to stand frim for the faith. Bless Oh, Lord the whole Chinese Nation. Oh, Mary, Help of Christians, pray for us. Saint Joseph, protector of the Church, be with us. Amen and Amen!

5 comments:

  1. I've got so so tired.. and so many temptation and attacks from the devil 'cos I am doing HIS good. Especially today, I am so weak! I know I need to stand firmly and also I need to be still to let HE works thru me. Father, please pray for me always! Amen! Alleluia~ - Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I am doing "too" much for HIM. The devil hates me so much! so many attacks recently. Especially after I started to do intercession. I am so weak. And I am a sinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes my dear friend Joey, the more we do the will of God, the more we follow Him the more the devil hates us. But let us not be discouraged. Being with Jesus and following Him does not promise us a cross-free life, a burden-free life, a problem-free life, an intrigue-free life. But Jesus promise us that when we come to Him, he will give us rest...there is still yoke but it will be easy and the burden will be light. Let just learn from Him whose heart is gentle and humble. Amen :)

    ReplyDelete