Tuesday, May 13, 2014

What Is Christianity?

Christianity is not limited inside the Church.

"Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ." -Philippians 1:27

I read of an article somewhere in my researches. I forgot also the author. But I can't stop myself in sharing with you the article which is worthy of our reflections. This was the answer to my prayer when I asked God one time "What is Christianity? How can I be a Christian at all times?"

In home it is kindness,
in business it is honesty,
and in society it is courtesy.

Toward the unfortunate it is compassion,
toward the weak it is help,
toward the wicked it is resistance,
toward the strong it is trust,
toward the fortunate it is congratulations,
toward the penitent it is forgiveness, 
and toward God it is reverence and love.


Prayer:
Lord help me live my Christianity at all times, anywhere. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment