Wednesday, March 12, 2014

House of Vocation

"You are mine. Before I formed you, I knew you. And before you were born, I consecrated you. " -Jeremiah 1:5

On May 9, 2007 I had my first Solemn Mass at the Chapel of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel in my hometown in Zaragoza. It was in the same chapel where I was serving in our Barangay.

After the Holy Mass, we proceeded to our residence for the reception. Before proceeding to the reception, I went straight to our small house where I was born on August 21, 1981 at 8 in the evening. It was also the house where I played the role of a priest with my brother ans sisters and cousins.

There I prayed and thank the Lord for the gift of life and of vocation. I blessed the place and ask the good Lord to keep my family in His love.

I do pray that families, homes consecrated to the Lord be seedbeds of vocation, like that of a humble home in Carmen, Zaragoza, Nueva Ecija.


Prayer:
Lord, continue to bless you Church with many vocations. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. "I do pray that families, homes consecrated to the Lord be seedbeds of vocation." - Fr. Zenki Manabat, (zenkishoes.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete