Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Looking For A Sign?

The Bloody Crucified Savior.
"Will you never believe in me unless you see miraculous signs and wonders?" -John 4:48 (NLT)

In my Healing Sessions not all who are coming really believe in what we are doing. There are some people who just wanted to see things. There are some who just wanted to challenge.

In one of the Healing Sessions I had in the past, just right after the Holy Mass, a man came to me and told me, "Father, I will only believe in what you do, if you can bring back to life a dead person in front of me." In which I was able to answer, "Brother, try to kill yourself now and I will also try to bring you back to life."

Jokingly aside, my dear friends, sometimes we are like that man, looking for signs and wonders before we believe in power of God. Before we commit ourselves to Him.

Is not the Cross enough sign for us? Look at the Cross and you will see Jesus, the God who became man for us to be saved. Is his unbounded love for us still not enough sign for us to love Him, to serve Him, to commit ourselves to Him?

Do not look for another signs and wonders. His love manifested on the Cross is the greatest signs of all and the most wonderful thing that happened.


Prayer:
Lord, forgive us for the times we are closing our eyes to that wonderful sign of you love. Thank you for loving us manifested on the cross. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment