Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pregnant Because of Father

One of the Monthly  Healing Sessions I had at the Quezon City Hall of Justice

"In everything, give thanks!" - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

I am conducting Healing Sessions and Conferences to different places and before I was recalled back to Batanes in 2010, one of the places which has the regular monthly Healing Sessions was the Quezon City Hall of Justice.

Every time we have the Healing sessions, many were coming to be prayed over. I am not aware of their sickness or whatever they asked the Lord when I was laying my hands on them.

In one of the Healing Sessions, when I arrived just before the Holy Mass, one of the employees told me in front of many people hearing her statement, "Father, buntis na ako! Salamat sa pagpatong mo sa akin!" I smiled and told her, "Uy kamay ko lang ang pumatong sa iyo ha?"

People laughed at our conversation. And I still overheard her telling the people sitting beside her, "Totoo yun, nakakabuntis talaga si Father!"

I just laughed and told the people, It was Jesus who made a miracle. He will answer our prayers. Just have faith and you will experience miracles happening in your lives. Like what happened to her.

I started the Holy Mass with thanksgiving to the Lord for the gift of Healing asking Him, too to touch with His healing hands those who came that day.


Prayer:
Lord, thank you for the miracles. Thank you for the gift of healing. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment