Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Pick Up Sticks

colored sticks used for the game
"A wise man foresees evil and hides himself..." -Proverbs 27:12

When I was a young boy in my Primary School, I enjoyed many different games and one of those was the "pick up sticks".

It was a very simple game but need to use eyes and mind for us to pick up a stick without making other sticks move.

In life we do choices. We have many choices but we cannot control the consequences of those choices we make.

Reality: When we pick up one end of the stick, we pick up the other. Every choice has a corresponding consequence. Be it good or bad.

Be careful in making choices. Open our eyes, look and see what it will bring us. Use our mind. Think of what will happen because of our choices.

Better pray before moving anything. Before making the choice.


Prayer:
Lord, help me decide on things that matters to me. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment