Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Entrusting Everything

A Home Altar with the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus.

"Trust in the Lord..." -Psalm 37:3

When I am rushing, I always forget important things which I am supposed to bring like cellphones, my wallet and keys. Most of the time, even when I am already far from my place, I still need to go back for me to get them

Until one day I got a solution to my being forgetful. I got a small basket and placed it in front of the Statue of the Most Sacred Heart inside my room whom I always approach for a short prayer before leaving and upon arriving home. I am placing there all those important things. 

The lesson learned?

In our lives, if we will just learn how to place everything in the heart of God nothing will be forgotten.

Let us learn to entrust everything, everybody, those especially important to us to the Heart of Jesus!


Prayer:

Lord I entrust to you my family whom I am in love so much and those people around me and those things that are important to me. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment