Thursday, February 20, 2014

Got A Wrong Map?

  "I am the way and the truth and the life..." -John 14:6

I enjoyed visiting places. I enjoyed touring around and whenever I plan of going somewhere I will surely buy a map of that place ahead so that I could plan my itinerary.

One time I was visiting a place in the North but I discovered that I brought with me a wrong map.

In life, we have goals, and we want to realize them. Like visiting places, we need to have the right map for us to reach our intended destination.

Paradigms are like maps. They are describing the place. If the map is wrong it will be very difficult for us to reach the place where we want to go.

We need to have the right paradigms for us to realize our dreams, for us to reach where we want our lives to go.


Prayer:

Guide us. O, Lord and journey with us in reaching your plans for us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment