Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Love Appreciates


"Love is patient and kind...It does not insist on its own way..." -1 Corithians 13: 4-5 (ESV)

I also fell in love. I also had relationships before. I remember that in most of those relationships, I always wanted to change my partners into what I wanted them to be. I always told them that if they really love me they will change for me. Until I realized, It was wrong! 

I read something about loving. It says that if we love a flower, we should not pick it up. Because if we pick it up, it will surely dies and it ceases to be what we love.

So, i f we love a flower, we should let it be!

The same thing with relationships. We should always remember that love is not about having what we want, it is not about having it! It is not about possession! True love accepts! True love appreciates!


Prayer:
Lord, you love us and accepted us. Teach us to love the way you love us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment