Tuesday, February 18, 2014

God is Calling You!

The imperfect me. Loved by God and Saved
by His Grace.
"For the Lord is good and His love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." -Psalm 100:5 (NIV)

Way back in my life I always focus on my limitations and not being able to see the compassion and mercy of God. Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying that it is just ok to sin and live with our shortcomings. But remember one truth, despite our limitations, despite our shortcomings, if we will just be willing and allow God to use us, we can serve.

Want proof?

Jacob was a cheater, Peter had a temper, David has many affairs, Noah got drunk, Jonah ran from God, Paul was a murderer, Gideon was insecure, Miriam was a gossiper, Martha was a worrier, Thomas was a doubter, Sarah was impatient, Elijah was depressed, Moses stuttered, Zaccheus was short, Jeremiah was young, Abraham was old, and Lazarus was dead...

God doesn't call the qualified, but he qualifies the called!

You might not be perfect but let it be known to you that God is working in you and in your life!

Prayer:
Lord, thank you for calling me. Thank you for choosing me. Thank you for using me despite everything. Re-create me according to your heart. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment