Wednesday, February 26, 2014

The Breviarians

We pray for and with the Church.

"Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful." -Colossians 4:2 


I have met a group of young people at the Provincial House of the Blessed Sacrament Fathers in New Manila, Quezon City. They were waiting for their Spiritual Director, a Sacramentino Priest.
 

While there, I started the conversation with them. I asked them, what makes them busy as they were still young. They answered me, they were busy preparing for the "Big Tent Festival". This is an annual gathering of young people dedicating themselves in praying the Liturgy of the Hours personally on a daily basis and as a community once a week.
 

They called themselves "The Breviarians". I was amazed and was touched by their works. I am thankful for their commitment in praying for and with the Church.
 

Prayer:

Lord, thank you for gifted your Church young people like them. Continue touching the lives of many others to dedicate and commit themselves to prayer. Amen.


1 comment:

  1. May the Lord be forever blessed. Thank you, Father for including us in your prayers too.

    ReplyDelete